~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

Lost in Thought - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Kitsume thought for a moment, trying to remember. "I think... It was just before the end that I came back. I was asked to go find the Mizukage who was out fighting and I found her dead."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Yasha nodded. "To think. We were so close to each other and didn't even know." He said, laughing bitterly. "If I knew you were alive, I'd never of left again."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Kitsume smiled at him and shrugged slightly. "What's past is past, there is no changing it. I would have been happy to have met you again back then," She said before leaning back and looking up at the ceiling. She wanted to ask him something, but she was hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Sensing her hesitation, he looked at her, just staring for a second. "Is...something on your mind?" He asked finally, trying not to sound creepy.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Kitsume hesitated for a few moments before laughing nervously and shaking her head. "It'd be selfish of me to ask you..." she said, not meeting his gaze. She felt nervous around him, which was strange for her since she never felt like this towards anyone, especially someone who she had known before.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:07 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "What? You want me to become your personal bodyguard or something? Become a Mist Ninja again?" He asked, honestly not sure what it was she wanted to ask. "Cause neither of those are selfish Sumi. I'd do both of those in an instant if it was what you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Kitsume was shocked when he said he would become her bodyguard. She hadn't wanted that, just merely wanted him to become a mist village ninja again. "Yeah... well... No... I mean.. I want you to stay here... but you don't have to be a bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm

He looked at her. "Sumi, someone hired me to kill you. You need a bodyguard." He said, standing up. "And I would be honored to fulfill that role." He said, bending down to one knee, and bowing.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Kitsume giggled softly at him and smiled a true, genuine smile. "Alright Yasha.. if that is what you would like, but for now, we rest."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 pm

He nodded and got up, smiling, walking to the door. "You probably want your privacy. I'll leave you alone for the night." He said, looking back at her. "Goodnight Kitsume. It's good to be back."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Kitsume watched him go and smiled. She was happy to have him back, more than he would know. "Good night Yasha, don't hesitate to get me if you need anything," she told him before standing up, yanking her night dress down
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:26 pm

He blushed and nodded, before stepping back out into the hallway, and to his room. Once he was in there, he closed his eyes and sighed. "I was right...I'm still in love with her." He whispered, a smile creeping along his face.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Kitsume watched him leave and got up to shut the door, silently watching him as he headed back to his room. She shut the door quietly and leaned against it, a large smile crossing her face. She was happy that he was back.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Yasha fell into the bed and slept until early the next morning, getting himself ready and what not for his first day as a body guard. He had taken jobs as bodyguard before. He knew what it entailed. He would protect Kitsume with his life.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Kitsume had been up late, being unable to sleep, so when she finally fell asleep, she slept right through the morning. Today was her day off anyways so she chose to do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Yasha stood in the hallway, sword in hand, eyes closed, ears open for anything strange. He had been there for a while now, and would wait until Kitsume came out before he moved.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Kitsume slowly slid out of bed onto the floor where she sat for a few minutes. She pulled herself and walked to her door slowly. Her eyes where still closed as she was half asleep. She opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Yasha glanced over at her and smirked. "Morning sleepy head." He said, still leaning against the wall. "I can assume that today is your day off, since it's so late, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Kitsume made a half asleep grumbling noise and walked down the hall to the bathroom. After a moment she walked slowly back to her room and fell onto her bed, the door still wide open.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Yasha smirked and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "You hungry?" He asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Kitsume slid off the bed onto her knees and knelled on the floor beside her bed. She look over at him with sleepy eyes and nodded. She was still in her night dress.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

He blushed a little and turned away. "I'll go take care of that then." He said, and walked out of the room to go make some food.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Kitsume stood up and took her dress off, going to the dresser to change.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Yasha went down to the tower's kitchen, and began to cook a nice, hot breakfast for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Kitsume got dressed and walked out of the bedroom, making her way to the kitchen, sniffing at the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Thought
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Roleplay :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: