~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasha Yamaki

Lost in Thought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:42 pm

He nodded. He hadn't planned on staying long, going in, killing the Mizukage, and getting out. But as circumstances were, that wasn't happening. Ever. "Yeah...I could use a warm bed." He said, chuckling as he looked at her. He had missed her so much. And now, finally, they were together again.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Kitsume smiled and moved away from him slightly, looking up at him. She moved to retrieve her hat and began to make her way to the front door. "I'll let you stay in my tower," she told him and began to lead him back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 pm

He picked up his sword and sheathed it, nodding. "Listen, sorry for the whole...trying to kill you thing. I had no idea you were Mizukage." He said, walking beside her, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Kitsume smiled at him and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "It's fine, I understand. I wasn't expecting a handsome assassin to attack me so, thanks for making my night entertaining. It beats doing paper work."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 pm

He laughed, scratching the back of his head. "I didn't realize you had already been attacked tonight." He said, chuckling, before looking at her. "I didn't realize my target would be so stunning."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Kitsume smirked at him and shook her head. "Don't make me get a big head now," she told him. They reached the village. It was built up from what it used to be back when they were little and her tower stood in the middle of the village.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Yasha whistled. "Damn. Nice digs. How did you manage to become Mizukage anyway?" He asked, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Kitsume laughed and looked over at him. "Well, when I returned back to the mist village I was already a powerful ninja. The old Mizukage was taking care of an attack and when she fell, I was there to step gotup. It was given to me," she told him.

Once they got into the the building, she took him down a long hallway and up stairs. They climbed about four flights until she stopped. She walked out into the hallway. It was brightly lit with many doors, on at the end stood out more than the others.
"Mine room is on the end, but all these other rooms are empty. I don't get many guests. Choose which ever," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Yasha nodded and picked a quaint room, leaning his sword against the wall. He sat on the bed and stretched, looking at her. "I returned to the village too, did you know that? I fought in the war, once I had been trained properly. Then I left again. Never thought I'd actually come back."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Kitsume stood in the doorway listening to him. "Oh yeah? I never knew that.." She told him. She looked around the room for a moment. "If you need anything, just come and get me." she told him before walking out and closing the door behind her. It was still strange knowing that he was there
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

He watched as she left, and smiled to himself, laying down on the bed. "Who would of guessed Sumi would be Mizukage..." He chuckled, and stayed like that for a bit, before getting up and going to her office.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Kitsume was sitting at her desk looking out her window tiredly, her eyes heavy with sleep but her mind wide awake thinking of everything. She pushed herself away from her desk and eyed the big bed that sat a few meters away from her. The large Canopy curtains were pushed back and tied to the post of the bed. She stood, about to make her way to her dresser to get her Pajamas when she heard noise in the hallway. She stopped and looked at the door, waiting for Yasha to knock on her door.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Once he realized that Kitsume was not in her office, he went to her room, and knocked on the door, looking around, embarrassed. He wanted to talk to her. They had a lot of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Kitsume opened the door and looked at him, blinking slightly. Her fox ears twitched slightly. "That took a while. Did you go to my office?" she asked. In the time it took for him to finally come to her room, she had gotten dressed in her pajamas. She was now clad in a tight, dark, silky night dress.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

He looked at her and blushed profusely, hoping the darkness would hide it. "Uhmm, yeah...were you expecting me?" He said, trying to peel his eyes away from how she look in the night dress...and failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Kitsume didn't notice his eyes on her. She laughed slightly at him and pointed to her ears. "I can hear everything that goes on in a 10 mile radius. I heard you walk out of your room, to my office, than back to my room," she told him. She stepped out of the way and opened the door more so he could step in.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

And he did, hoping she hadn't noticed him goggling. Standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, he looked around. "So...I wanted to talk to you. You know, get some catching up done."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Kitsume shut the door behind him and smiled. She flicked on her bedroom light before walking over to her bed and sitting down on the edge. "Come in and have a seat then," she told him, watching him silently.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

He nodded and sat down beside her, smiling over at her. "So...should I start, or do you want to?" He asked, once again admiring how she looked in her nightgown.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Kitsume caught a glimpse of him staring at her and quickly looked a way, a dark blush forming on her face. "U-Uh, you start," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:38 pm

He nodded and looked away, blushing as well. He told her, through stammers at first, about how the war had finally reached the village, how his parents had been killed, and how he had almost died himself. How he had trained to be a ninja, how he fought in the war, and finally, his life as a Ninja for hire.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Kitsume listened with a sad expression on her face. Once he was finished, she leaned over and hugged him tightly. "I am so sorry Yasha... I wish I would have stayed... Things might have been different," she told him
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:22 pm

He hugged her back, shaking his head. "You may have been killed too...In a way, I'm glad you left. Because now I know for sure you were alive. That's all that matters to me."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Kitsume smiled up at him, then moved back so she told talk to him. She told him about being homeless for a few weeks after running away and how she met the old ninja who trained her and how she returned to the village shortly after and was declared mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Yasha smiled at her. "Well, it looks like we both become pretty powerful eh? Did you return before or after the War ended?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Thought
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Roleplay :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: