~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Conventions!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegasu

Kegasu

Anime Conventions!!! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 pm

So when is your next anime con and where is it!?
Back to top Go down
inoko

inoko

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Anime North in Toronto, Ontario in canada
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 am

I so wanna go to that con but alas.. monies. so i going to Animazement the end of next month.
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:57 pm

I want to go to AMAs, Anime Mid-Atlantic but I don't think I will be able to...v.v money and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegend.forumotion.com
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Money for the room or just in general?
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:08 pm

All of it, I just don't make that kind of money Sad
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 pm

T.T my feels.
Back to top Go down
inoko

inoko

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 pm

TT_TT all the feels (you guys realize we could use the cbox more often XD)
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

forgot all about that XD
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 pm

whhhhhhhhhhhhooopssss
Back to top Go down
SHINTA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 pm

We have Anime Central "ACEN" here in Chicago in May from the 17th-19th. My friend is an organizer for that event, and there's a huge party one of the nights called soap bubble.

This is how big it usually gets. I'm excited for it, because this is the last year Soap Bubble is going to happen. :/
Anime Conventions!!! 543689_228213893955019_1582066856_n
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:41 pm

ugh why can't i come!? is that the only con you go to Shinta?
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 pm

I've heard about the bubble parties. I really want to go to one.
Back to top Go down
SHINTA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:25 am

This is the only con that is solely Anime based that I attend, one because it's local, two because I can't really afford to travel for other convetions, three because I'm not as into anime as I used to be, so my money is usually allocated elsewhere, and four i've been told it's really the only anime convention around that's worth going to. I still like anime, but it's not something I go out of my way to partake in anymore, unless I randomly start a show, and just feel like following it to the end. I have been wanting to get back into it though, that's one of the main reasons I joined this site, so I can kinda just immerse myself into 7-15 year old me hahaha.

There is C2E2, Chicago's Comic and Entertainment Expo coming up one the 26th-28th of this month. It's essentially Chicago's own comicon, and it gets pretty damn big, a few big names show up every year, but I've never gone. This year, Ron Perlman from SOA is going, a few cast members from Walking Dead are going to be there, Patton Oswalt who is one of my favorite comedians, and Janina Gavankar from True Blood (she's hot lol). I'm still big into comics and stuff, so I'm a little more into this convention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions!!!   Anime Conventions!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Conventions!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: