~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yasha Yamaki

Lost in Thought - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Bacon and effs were on the menu for breakfast this morning. By the time she got downstairs, the food was ready and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Kitsume smiled at him and sat down at the table, eyeing her food hungrily. "Thank you very much," she said to him then began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:26 pm

He smiled. "Anytime." He said, sitting down to eat as well. He looked at her from his spot, and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 am

Kitsume smiled back softly then began to eat her breakfast, smiling in delight.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:13 am

Once Yasha was done eating, he cleared his plate, and looked over at Kitsume. "So, what's on the agenda today?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Kitsume finished shortly after and picked up her plate, pushing herself away from the table to bring it into the kitchen. She shrugged when he spoke. She hadn't planned anything for the day. "Anything," she replied, looking at him. "I have the day off so we can do anything."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Yasha chuckled. How long had it been since he had stayed in one place while not on an assignment? "Why don't you give me a tour? It's been years since I've been in the Mist Village after all.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Kitsume smiled and nodded. "Alright." she told him before leading him down the hallways and back to the set of stairs they had used the night before. "Not too much has changed."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm

He followed her, smiling. "Well, it will be nice to see everything. I left right after the war so...things were pretty bad here." He said, frowning at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Kitsume nodded and opened the door, stepping out into the sunlight. The village was busy with people. People and children bustled along the streets, shopping and playing. As soon as Kitsume walked out into the street, she was greeted by people with a soft smile and a formal greeting. A small girl ran up to her and grabbed a hold on the bottom of her shirt, looking up at her admiringly. "Good morning Kitsume-sama!" she piped. "Good morning Miya," Kitsume greeted back and patted the little girl on the head before she ran away to join her friends who watched in awe.

"You call miss Mizukage-sama by her name?" Kitsume heard them ask her and giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Yasha smiled warmly. "Wow...they really seem to love you, don't they?" He asked, looking around. The village was the same, yet very different from when he had been here last. There was an air of peace, of happiness that had not existed during the war, when he and Kitsume had been children.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Kitsume smiled at him and nodded her head. "Yes, everyone in the village respects me as I respect them,"
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Yasha smiled and followed her, taking everything in. "I wish...things had been different." He said finally, looking over at her. "I wish...we hadn't been born in a time of war. Maybe then...Our parents would still be alive."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Kitsume looked over at him and frowned, nodding her head. She wished that too, but she knew it was inevitable. "I know.. I do too, but we can't live in the past. We should be happy for what we have right now."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:27 pm

He smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, you're right." He said. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Kitsume smiled happily as a butterfly flew past them. Her smile was warm and happy. Without thinking, she hugged onto his arm and continued to look up at the sky. "This is around the time where the butterflies mate so they are all around this place."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Yasha blushed a bit, but smiled. It felt like when they were kids again. "Yeah, you're right." He smiled, turning to her. "Remember that time when I almost fell off a cliff trying to catch a butterfly for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Kitsume giggled and nodded her head before shaking it. "Yeah! I was so scared I cried, remember? I didn't even help you, just stood there and cried. I was such a cry baby back then."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:49 pm

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I had to climb my way back up. Lucky I had my Dad's Kunai Knife with me." He smiled. "You know, I always wanted to protect you, to be strong. So I'm glad you didn't help." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Kitsume looked at him then and blushed slight. She smiled a warm, caring smile. "I am glad, because I liked when you would watch over me. It made me feel safe, like no one could hurt me even if they tried."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Yasha smiled at her, his fingers twitching, wanting to stroke her face. "Well, I would never let anyone hurt you. Then, or now."
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Kitsume blushed dark and felt her heart beat hard in her chest. She felt the urge to lean over to kiss him, but she didn't want to make things weird so all she did was smile at him, "I am glad," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 pm

He smiled back at her as they walked. "Sumi..." He said, after a few moments of silence. "I missed you." He said finally, after thinking about what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Kitsume Hinasu

Kitsume Hinasu

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Kitsume looked over at him and smiled large. "I missed you too Yasha.. A whole lot."
Back to top Go down
Yasha Yamaki

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 pm

He looked at her. "I...." He said, but shook his head. "Never mind." He whispered. If he told her he loved her, that he had always loved her, even as children, would he just be pushing her away?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Thought   Lost in Thought - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Thought
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Roleplay :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: