~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hero For a New age!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kegasu

Kegasu

A Hero For a New age! Empty
PostSubject: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Konoha has been rebuilt to its former glory. The Hokage of the village is missing. A new one is needed. But even without one Konoha is a strong force even w/o one. And all thanks to this new generation. But as the winds change so does the destiny of so many... A new hero shall come up... and his name shall be......

Kegasu ran through Konoha jumping from biulding to biulding. He was late for his new class ever since the graduation yesterday. He kept his bo staff attached to his back flipping from biulding to biulding before diving into and open window to run through the biulding.

"Sorry!!! Coming through!! late for school *Crash break* umm i'll fix that when i come back" he says before jumping out the otherside making his way to the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Duama

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 am

"Apologize later, ohh sensei is gonna kill us."

Lengthening his stride Duama finally caught up to Kegasu. The two had been late two times this week already, and the sensei had expressly mentioned what would happen a third time.

"This is the last time i let you set the alarm after our night training. You'd think a shadow clan have a better internal sense of time."
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm

"-_-* and you think someone who smells like a dog would have better sense of waking up in the morning" Kegasu retorted before moving a bit faster than Duama "and besides. i can get anywhere fast. You just need to keep up if you can"

And with that Kegasu hits the ground a dashes away heading to class. Upon making it there he bows and apologizes for his absence and moves to his seat to study with the other kids. Kegasu becomes a bit fidgity in his seat as paitience wasn't always his best virtue. his begins to spin a small pencil through his fingers effortlessly listening to the teachers lecture from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Duama

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Watching Kegasu run ahead Duama lets out a low growl. "Rrrrrrr.....Every dog his day....and this one will stomp you flat someday. All the speed means is I can knock you down even quicker."

As they sit in class Duama glances over at kegasu and nudges "Oi, oi. Pay attention kega...There's no way I'm letting you copy my notes agai- GAHH!"

Duama doubles over in pain clenching his face. He slowly looks up to see the sensei looking at him. Adressing him

"It seems that there's a pup yelping in my class again. You Katahara are all alike, so eager to move but it's all ponintles....Just make sure you're housebroken, ah?"

The class erupts in uproariously laughter. Duama goes beet red and clenches his fists. Everything in him wants to knock that smile off the sensei's face. But lll he could do was pitifully bury his head as Kega looked on. Ebisu-sensei continues.

"It's no surprise you can respond on your own..you come from a clan of copycats. All you can do is run to your chain and bark."

Duama's eyes flashed fiercely. Leaping from his seat he bee-lined for the teacher. Kega hot on his heels to stop him. Duama leapt up, raising both his fists in a double hammer

TAKE THAT BAAAAAAACK!
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Holding Duama back in a full nelson position, he holds tightly attempting to drag him back. Agreed Duama was a lot slower than him but he couldn't hold much against Dua's animeal like strength.

"Easy Dua.." Kegasu said attempting to yank him back, "Why fight someone who obviously can't grow past the teaching position granted his years of a ninja"

Kegasu held him for as long as he could until he felt Duama was calm enough to let go. Upon which he would look to the Sensei and bow slightly out of respect.

"Please teacher continue your lesson without antagonizing your students. It would be really embarrassing and traoublesome for me to drag you to the nurses office myself later" he said before rising his head and moving back to his seat. He would wait for Duama to follow before sitting.
Back to top Go down
Duama

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

"Tch!"

Duama walks back up to his seat, and flops into it. Resting his head on his hand kegasu hears a faint. "Thanks, Kega....Really" bringing a small smile to kegasu's face.

As the class concludes Duama steps out into the sunshine.

"Ossu! Oi, Kega! Lets get to training!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hero For a New age!   A Hero For a New age! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hero For a New age!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Roleplay :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: