~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zabuka Momochi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 am

Zabuka Momochi
Zabuka Momochi Clouds-grass-outdoors-green-eyes-nabari-no-ou-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-bandages-miharu-rokujou-wallpaper

Character Age: 17
Character DOB: November 1
Family: zabuza Momochi / Mother is unknown
Orientation: Pan-sexual
Race: Human

Village Born: Kirigakure
Current Village: Konoha
Clan: Momochi

Weapons: Katana's, puppet(s)
Summoning: puppets
Element: Water, ice, wind
Chakra Color: White
Special Jutsus: can make his elements bind with his weapons

Kekkai Genkai: Ice Release

Dislikes: Neck hurting, bones aching, fire

Biography: Zabuka was put in the adoption of Kirigakure, meanly because of his father zabuza leaving him in a basket in the forest of kirigakure, Zabuza was 24 years old when he left his newly baby boy there, only a short while later a group of ninjas saw the baby and had to put him there.Years later Zabuka was horrible in some of his subjects in school but now finding his best subject to be medical, and controlling fine puppets, most of the kids in his class thought he was a "weakling" like his father and boasted about how easy it was to even kill his father, soon Zabuka didn't care and just fitted in the class like every other kid had to go through. When Nikato was 15 years old he was training pretty hard in medical and was the best medic in the class he was also the best in taking tests of how much he studied in his room. Zabuka had a lonely living alone in a house with no one to really look after him he sorta changed he grew to not talk that much and to just "go with it".

Last edited by snoopy8183 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SHINTA

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Name is Zabuka in the title, name is Nikato in the bio, you should edit that. Is a cool story though, is this complete?
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 pm

oh im so stupid, sorry ill fix it, my head is just so crammed together due to my 2 state tests in the morning.........................
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

i think i fixed it IM done~ you may post this in the accepted profiles ^ o ^
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 pm

omg... since you dont accept any of my profiles im just gunna leave this website... :/
Back to top Go down
SHINTA

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Just give it time man, the Admin isn't online 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:16 pm

fix the picture and we are good.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:25 pm

shinta im not worried about that i just feel like they dont want to accept me. o.o
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 pm

what ever fixed...
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Sorry i've been off for a while. Doing my dance performances and stuff. but i'm putting this ins accepted later tongiht ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zabuka Momochi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zabuka Momochi   Zabuka Momochi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zabuka Momochi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Character Stuff :: Character Profiles :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: