~Ninja Legend~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do to become a Legend

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikato Uzumaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Nikato Uzumaki
Nikato Uzumaki NARUTO_OC_ROKI_by_Jeiku_San

Character Age: 17
Character DOB: November 1
Family: Naruto (father) / Hinata (mother)
Orientation: Pan-sexual
Race: Human

Village Born: iwagakure
Current Village: Konoha
Clan: Uzumaki / Hyuga

Weapons: Katana's, Exploding clay, clay, Locket
Summoning: clay puppets
Element: Fire, earth, Explosion
Chakra Color: White
Special Jutsus:
Explosive Clay Minions, C1, C2, Suicide Bombing Clone, clay clone.
Kekkai Genkai: Explosive, still uses even though transferred to konoha due to parents moving.

Dislikes: Neck hurting, bones aching, water

Biography: Weirdly being born in iwagakure due to Hinata's and Naruto vacation during that she had him and had a great life as soon as they had him they both traveled back to Konoha with him, during that time she spent lots of time with him but his father Naruto never spent time with him, mainly due to all his special missions. When Nikato was 5 he used to like playing with puppets and mini exploding clay/normal clay he got good after all the years he been training when he was little. Until he was 8 years old he could make puppets with his chakra (chakra thread), incredibly like a normal human being the puppet walked. Nikato was so amazed by what he could do that he started to make a bunch of his puppets just in case if he needed another one if the one he used broke in battle, when he travels or goes into fights on his back he has a big coffin to put 1 or 2 puppets in and in his pockets he has 2 Little box that generate explosive clay and normal clay.

Last edited by snoopy8183 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:11 pm

is it accepted? O-o
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

i think you have to type finished below and idk when they will. i know me and Duama are anxious to start even if its just us three
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:20 pm

And Also the explosion release justsu is a kekkei genkai from Iwagakure and those who complete it joing the explosion corps of that village or become missing nin.

And puppetry is mostly a Sand ninja ability. There has only character outside of Sand village to use puppetry and that is Mizuki even though i don't know why and i can't seem to find out how.
Back to top Go down
inoko

inoko

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:28 pm

yeah I really don't understand why he is able to use the explosive clay, explosion release is possible, but it was the kibaku nendo's unique functions that melded the chakra with the clay. On the other hand puppetry is perfectly fine for any village to use.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:17 pm

why cant i use explosion release? O.o... you just said it was possible, and people barley use explosive clay so... i mean why is it such a big deal to not USE it, just because its not a konoha ability to do? he trained himself to use the explosive clay jutsu thingy Glob.... ;-;
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:20 pm

i fixed it cheesus. ~(;3;)~
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:20 pm

im done!~ pwease accept mango admin~.
Back to top Go down
inoko

inoko

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:08 pm

No, no what I was getting at is Explosion release can be done by just about anyone with the proper elements, village doesn't matter. But the clay thing can only be done with the hands like Deidara has. Otherwise this perfectly approvable.
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:16 pm

If hes a child of Naruto and Hinata..how come..he does things from the...sand?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegend.forumotion.com
inoko

inoko

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Miku, while the sand does have many puppeteers, puppetry isn't soley a sand village art. For example the Asura Path of Pain while he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:04 pm

o.e but i like the clay thing ;-;...
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

why cant an admin just accept it... ;n;
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:19 pm

acually in the next time i get on and its not on the accepting list ill delete this one, since you cant accept it and make another "better" one.mmmkay?
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Im just unsure about it is all.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 pm

B...but im so confused... IS IT OR IS IT NOT ACCEPTED >;v *brain explosion*
Back to top Go down
Miku-chan
Admin

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Well I like it but it seems abit off, maybe its just me. Lets see what the other admins think.
Back to top Go down
Kegasu

Kegasu

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

just as far as battle specs go i see what he's trying to do but considering Naruto and Hinata's genetics, chakra types compared to this being the son. its highly implausable.

Both Minato and Naruto had wind based elements in chakra. i would assume this would also pass down to the son as well as the byakugan since he is also son of the Hyuga clan.

Having a fire kekki genkai with puppet making from a battle standpoint is kinda almost godly and you must have the chakra of the Hokage to do so. especially to have that and explosion kekkai genkai.

While the explosion Kekkai genkai is not really something you could just 'have' its something people have trained for. and yoy must have the same hands a diedara to form the clay and infuse your chakra with it. And seeing that your story says that you were born there and take to konoha it seems implausable you had the time or means to learn these techniques considering that no one Cannon would be in konoha to teach you.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8183

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:29 pm

he got it from Jiraiya most of his genkai...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikato Uzumaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikato Uzumaki   Nikato Uzumaki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikato Uzumaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Ninja Legend~ :: Character Stuff :: Character Profiles :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: